What is fkfd
3 3 2019 by fakefred
What is fkfd?
- four letters, two of which are f's
- something you can open in your browser
- a domain name that was provided free of charge, along with a Let's Encrypt SSL
- a comic site where I post all my crazy (and sometimes arguably peaceful) thoughts & ideas
- a node.js app with sloppy craftsmanship and ad hoc workarounds which I claim to be part of the workflow
- a blog site, initially built with Hexo, which forced me to compare all themes available
- (currently) two apps to
exploitmake full use of NameCheap, DigitalOcean and Heroku promo provided by GitHub Student Pack
- a nice place to store my static files
- the worst thing you can think of before being killed as a human sacrifice
- an acronym of 'fakefred'
- a damn replica of xkcd, although I claimed on the index page that it isn't.
- a practical web-admin-page implementation
- a website whose Alexa(R)(c)TM rank as of March
2nd3rd 2019 was 5,257,5704,621,168